What a great and interesting congress we experienced together in Berlin on November 9th-10th. It was a pleasure for Perrier Consulting to be present and meet you all in person after a 2 years break.
***Event video a courtesy of EHS Congress organization CLICK HERE***
This unique human connection allowed our 2 delegates to appreciate at a higher level the EHS field we are involved in. Great discussions, meetings and speakers inspired Myriam Perrier and Gérald Perrier and they hope to keep their connection to this great community until the next meeting!
Here are the elements of a good OHS strategy that emerged strongly from this congress :
- It is essential to value the people behind the performance numbers.
- A change is needed in the HSE professionals role.
- Well-being at work now takes a primordial place.
- Collective intelligence must be put forward by taking into account everyone’s experience.
- Engaging employees and understanding them truly in their daily work is key.
Myriam Perrier as a guest speaker during the congress offers you an article related to the discussion panel in which she took part on day 1. An opportunity for you to deepen your knowledge and learn about Perrier’s OHS vision.